Tuesday, July 22, 2008

FAFSA

Tuesday, July 22.  Hello all!  What's up?  I hope you are all doing fantastic.  I as is usual now, am doing great!  A busy day today, pretty much teaching from 9 to 7.  Good though because the summer is quickly coming to an end and I need to make and save some money!  

Today's new experience was filling out a FAFSA, or a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.  I am going to see how much the government is willing to help out with my educational costs that start this fall, as they will be quite enormous.  It was pretty easy to complete and required lots of information from tax returns.  It did make me realize how much the government must help those in need to get money for education, which is a good thing.  I've never needed to ask for aid before because of the generosity of my parents, but this time I thought I'd see what I'd get.  I'm told that I'll know in a week or so.  So I'll keep you updated.

I hope you all have wonderful days or nights, and don't forget to enjoy!  I'll talk to you tomorrow and fill you in with yet another episode of Tom's life!  See you then.

No comments: