Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My first cash flow property

Monday, July 28.  Hi all!  How are you?  I am great, and have had a fantastic day as usual, but will keep this short because I want to go to bed.  Today, I reached a verbal agreement to rent my home out for one year for $2,100 a month, with a $3,150 security deposit.  That means that barring any unforeseen events, I will, as of August 2, be making about $200 a month on owning my own house.  Their payment will cover my mortgage (principle and interest), my property taxes, my homeowners insurance, and my association fee, and still leave me $200 extra every month.  I can use that to pay down my principle, create an emergency cash fund, invest, help pay for the disability insurance that I just signed up for, or many other things.  I can even give the money away to charity.  Or use it maybe to build up a charitable foundation.

I am very excited, and will be moving in to live with Paula for this one year.  This also happens to cut down on both of our expenses because we basically cut each of ours in half.   A good deal.  I'll keep calm until the lease is signed, but it looks good!

Goodnight or good morning.  I love you, thanks for the love and support.  I'm going to the moon and nothing will stop me!  See you tomorrow, and until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

SEO Design Services said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.



thanks
Atlanta House For Sale

SEO Design Services said...

Great Information. That sounds pretty cool. Really helpful thanks for the Article, Great job, Keep posting interesting matters here. Looking forward to it. Thanks and keep it up! All the Best.


thanks
Cash Flow Properties In USA