Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tickets for a sermon

Saturday, July 26.  Hi y'all!  How are you?  I hope well, I am doing great.  Pretty standard summer day today, 9 hours straight of lessons.  All were great, and I had a lot of energy and gave effective lessons.  Fun.  I also got an estimate from John for grading and window wells for the new property.  Later in the evening, I had dinner with Tom from work at Grizzly Peak.  I hadn't hung out with him since we went to the Tigers game back a few months ago, so it was good to shoot the shit with him.

In between my 11 am and noon lessons, I managed to buy tickets for the Joel Osteen appearance in October.  Funny, at first I asked for 6 tickets, but the computer at work just kind of got stuck, so I closed the window and started the process of buying the tickets on my phone.  Wouldn't you know it, I now have 14 tickets for the show!  Oh well, nothing I can do about it.  Perhaps I'll find 14 people who will go, or I'll sell them online if the performance is in high demand.  All I know is that Paula and I really want to go.  He sends such a positive message and had really had an influence on the emerging of today's me.  I very much look forward to going in the fall!

Time to go.  I want to cut my hair and take a shower before bed.  Another big day tomorrow.  Either 8 or 9 hours.  Gotta teach my ass off before the season starts to slow down.  I hope you have a great day or night, and will talk to you tomorrow!  I wish you smiles and laughs and hope that you enjoy.  Later my friends.

No comments: